segunda-feira, 8 de junho de 2015

Uma ponte chamada Ram Jhula

Ram Jhula





Ram Jhula

Dream there' s a traffic jam 
On the bridge
Wonder why,
Wonder why,
I just down 
Down the river
Down the river 
Down down 
Down the river


Vem da mata Água
que vem da mata Água  pro mar
que vem da mata Água pro ar 


Link Video-Clip Ram Jhula

Ram Jhula é o nome de uma ponte, que atravessa o rio Ganges, em Rishkesh, norte da Índia. Quando visitei a Índia, em 2011, eu atravessava essa ponte, esse rio sagrado, todos os dias...
Nessa epoca eu estudava musica indiana, no "Shivananda Music School", e tambem Yoga.
Cada vez que eu cruzava a ponte, muitas perguntas, palavras, sons, e respostas vinham a mim... e o silêncio finalmente...
Eu só queria seguir o rio, seguir, seguir...
Acho que uma parte de mim mergulha nessas águas...

Nessa canção, que fiz enquanto vivia em Rishikech, eu me inspirei na Raga (sistema de escalas da musica classica hindu) indiana Bagshweri, que eu estudava... meu professor, Mukesh, me disse que essa Raga e para o amor. 

Playing music with Dee Sunshine, at Ram Jhula street... 

Ram Jhula is the name of a bridge, that crosses Ganga in Rishkesh, north India... 
When I visited India, I used to cross this bridge, this sacred river every day...
Every time I crossed Ganga, many questions, inspirations and answers used to come to me.
Many sounds... and words... and finally silence... 
I just wanted to go down, down the river...
I think a part of me just follows these waters...

On this song, I'm inspired by the indian Raga Bagshweri,  that my teacher Mukech told me is for love.
Ragas are like scales on the Classic Indian Music, and each Raga has a time of the day to be played and spiritual propose. 


In 2011 I was learning to play bansuri. The best place to practice was on the waters of Ganges river....